Sunday, September 16, 2007

1st Thesis Writing Meeting with Clay Matlin 14-09-07

So this was the first time I had a meeting with Clay, we covered 2 subjects:

* The form of the original proposal (the one written in May). Conclusions drawn:
- My sentences (like every time I write, no matter which language) are too long. Add periods and restructure the sentences.
- Write with double spaces (I like this one)
- Making unclear "statements" only hurts my purpose. Expand on what I really mean when I talk about conceptual things.
- Some parts are just too "fast" of a read..slow them down, make more sense with details.

* Moving towards the Final Proposal. Todo for this weekend (due in a few hours!!):
- Historical, Theoretical and Cultural Context of all the different angles of research. Fill between 2-5 pages.

So that's it. And I'm very stuck with all this. Moving on this weekend took all my energy.

But I'll make it! I must!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home