Tuesday, July 03, 2007

clarifications about language (rant alert!)

So there was a small jump that I didn't quite explain. Talking (well, typing..) about my ideas to Ms. Why, I realized that and am now here to rectify the situation.

In between all the ideas I was really trying to reach to the reason everything is eventually political. I know it is a lot about money, and that is the most common and contemporary reasons that make people create, well.. anything. But I have a feeling there is more than that..I mean, even before modern technology was around, It's not like politics didn't exist ,and its not like its existence was honest all the time. SO I had to figure out what was that interface..that was making us be political without knowing.

So my conclusion for now is that it's language. Forcing things into pre-thought of templates of verbal communication is a political act. I realize we don't really at this stage have much choice. To be able to communicate concepts like black and white we had to make a "thing" that is common to a large group of people. But maybe if more people were aware of those bounds..maybe it would make it difference. Maybe not every concept is meant to be communicated coherently, maybe the room for mistake is what will create honest communication that is independent of preconceived notions.

wow.. now my brain hurts.

So thats how i ended up thinking about pure b2b (brain to binary) communications. In the original thoughts I had some synesthesia ideas in there, I guess I tracked back a little bit into that, only maybe even bypassing the senses (damn those Germans and their MRI (fMRI??) making me think way way WAY beyond my abilities!)

ok enough for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home