Monday, July 09, 2007

BRAINiac?? updating on todays thoughts

So. In Israel now. No work, nothing to do but think (and, you know..eat. And see some people..). My mom and I were talking "future", which made us eventually talk about school, and then thesis, and that made me make into words some stuff I was thinking about the brain stuff.. it's starting to be sort of cool. I am thinking, if this will end up being my direction- maybe do a good thourough research and a sort of Demo for the actual thesis projects thing and then maybe later on develop this more.

Alors..so far what I havea is this:

Since I already explained about the whole "language as a political communications interface" I won't write abou tit right now, but this is what I was sort of continuing here.

So I want to create a way for man and machine tocommunicate in a non-language based way. I already talked about brain scans vs. binary, so What I thought is to try and creat an experience based communication, for example to show an Image to a person, and do a brain scan (with the whole system of scanning with interavals (LOTS of figuring out left to do here!), and scan in the same image and save it on a machine, and have it translate to binary (figuring..out...wanna make it objective,so might put myself in trouble there). and then basically have a translation of the binary of the computer and the results of the brain scan converted (somehow, don't know, need to research if I go for this) to electrical pulses transmitted to the man/machine..

So we have a unique image interpretation that is language free..?! ugh. confusing. Maybe start just from one of them (man?!), transmit to the other and start a conversation, pulse based, and at the end(?!) of it make out bitmap images from the 01 transcript. Hmm..brain processing.



I'm loosing the political edge. Maybe I need to think about this some more (maybe...fer sure!!). Grrrr!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home