Thursday, November 17, 2005

Idea #1

This idea is a bit difficult for me to explain without anyone seeing my arms and facial expressions.
The basic idea is a character that is imprisoned in a space (a room, I supposed, for now), either physically or visually (motion limited by visual restrictions), and is doing it's very best to try and convince the visitors to the room to release it.
the thing restricting the character is a digital system, mainly working on visuals, that will be designed to react both to the character and to the visitors.
The Idea is to create a space that works on a different set of rules, where the relationship between the character and the system, that is a visual relationship, has the same effect as if it was a physical one.

This idea is not fully processed in my head, but I am very excited about the possibilities it might send me to explore.

PS- the character is an actual person

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home